Why choose a Jekko crane? Because it’s...
The limited size allows for passage through doors, entrance in lifts and operation in narrow places.
Jekko minicranes are lightweight therefore their transport is easy and fast and they can operate at the uppermost storeys of a building.
These minicranes can adapt to any type of narrow and small places as well as to all floors, no matter if uneven or tiled.
The compact size and the highly technological components let the minicranes move fast and easy.
Professional radio remote controls are used by the operator to handle the load from a safe and convenient position.
Jekko minicranes are designed and manufactured to reach a high level of precision in any single handling and lifting move.
The advantages of a minicrane
- It passes where others stop.
- It always reaches near the load to be lifted.
- Very high lifting capacity compared to its stabilizing surface.
- Protected delicate parts such as the cylinders of the pistons.
- Even distribution of the weight on the floor.
- Better reach in case of obstacles.
- Compliance with all safety standards.
- It is radio-remote controlled and its operator always controls the load from a safe and convenient position.
- 3 types of power, ideal for any indoor (battery, electric motor) and outdoor (petrol or diesel engine) working environment.
Jekko offers 4 JIB models: some of them are unique on the market and ensure unmatched performance. The SPX424 is the unique minicrane on the market among small models (it passes through a door) being equipped with a hydraulic JIB. The JIB1500.3HL for the SPX1275 model is the sole jib for minicranes on the market fitted with 3 hydraulic extensions and having a 1,500-kg lifting capacity.
No other minicrane but Jekko can be stabilized at several angles and positions: the geometrical stability control defines work areas where safe operation reaches maximum performance.
RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
High-quality radio remote controls: all Jekko cranes come with a Scanreco proportional multipurpose radio remote control (3 joysticks) for smooth and sensitive operation of the crane.
Jekko eco-green minicranes are exclusively powered by batteries. Jekko is the sole manufacturer offering lithium-battery minicranes that are more cost-effective and bring increased advantages.
Jekko is the only manufacturer whose tools are all 100% integrated with the crane and are operated via a single radio remote control (vacuum lifters for glass panes, grabber manipulators for pipes and beams, fork lifters, man baskets, etc.). Once installed and connected, the tools immediately interface with the machine software (Plug&Play system).
Jekko minicranes are the user-friendliest. Only 3 steps are needed to operate them:
- Enter configuration.