GIS – Italian Lifting and Transports Days 2023 is the trade fair to be held from 5 to 7 October 2023 in Piacenza and which will see Jekko once again among its exhibitors.
On this occasion we will be exhibiting our models at STAND N137, measuring 391 m2 and located in the outdoor area.
The models on display will be, for the SPX line of telescopic mini cranes, in a lithium-ion battery version:
- SPX328, the latest model launched on the market by Jekko, present in two models, equipped respectively with electric jib and runner jib
- SPX532 equipped with hydraulic jib
- SPX650 equipped with hydraulic jib
The JF line of tracked articulated mini cranes will be presented:
- JF235, one of the latest models launched on the market, equipped with jib
- JF545 equipped with jib and two-seater basket
- JF990, the largest of all Jekko mini cranes
For the Accessories line, finally, the 5-10-20 tonne lifting beams will be on display, used for industrial handling and lifting of manufactured goods, they can extend telescopically.
The Minipicker line, as for the last edition, will be on display at the stand of LEVO S.r.l., Jekko’s official dealer present at the fair at stand L93-M97 in the outdoor area. MPK06 and MPK10 will be on display.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the mini cranes in live action during demonstrations at the stand!
We look forward to welcoming you at the fair and giving you all the information you may need.
Register here to get your free ticket and visit us at GIS 2023!