JekkoUSA, our U.S. distributor, will be exhibiting seven models of our mini cranes at CONEXPO 2017 (March 7-11), the highlight of which will be the new SPK 60 crawler crane, with a maximum load of more than 6 tons, and a maximum reach of 17.7 m. In addition to these specs, the SPK 60 includes a number of exciting new features:
- Extendable tracks to increase stability
- A dozer blade to level debris
- A grabber/manipulator attachment for pipes and beams
- State-of-the-art radio remote control
- Hydraulic, lattice, and searcher hook jib attachments
- Hydraulic winch
This will be the first time the SPK 60 has been exhibited in the U.S. market.
JekkoUSA will have its team of specialists available at Booth G3722 including our representatives to answer questions about the company’s newest equipment, safety components, and developing trends in the U.S. and international crane market.